KMC Hyper Mat sleeve

First off I have to say at last my windows live writer is working with blogspot again and I no need to log in just to type a post.

 

IMG_3237IMG_3238

Back to this post. This is the hyper Mat sleeve from KMC. There are 80 sleeve in each packet unlike the ultra pro which only have 50 sleeve per packet but this sleeve cost at $11bnd per packet at reader havens.

 

IMG_3239

inside the big packet there are two packet inside where each packet hold 40 sleeve inside.

 

IMG_3240IMG_3241

The back of the sleeve are mat with a bit of engraving and the front part are a clear plastic due to that the shuffling feel nice and smooth.

 

IMG_3242

The sleeve is not indestructible though as I manage to split it but it does give me a bit of resistance when doing so. Another thing is that when I did this the back part of the sleeve got tear. I m not sure this is a thing for matt sleeve or it only happen to this sleeve.

 

The Pro.

  • The sleeve come in a pack of 80 sleeves so you can sleeve that 60 cards deck with the sideboard and you still got extra 5 more sleeve for just in case the sleeve you use split.
  • The sleeve fit just nice for double sleeving.
  • the shuffle feel is just nice.
  • Even though it can be split but it still hold up when with it for some time.

 

The Con.

  • The sleeve still can split.
  • The price are a bit expensive as $11 for 80 sleeve while you can get 100 ultra pro sleeve for $12.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © My Gaiden