ultra pro play mat from origin

IMG_3606

This is my second play mat that I bought this year but it is the first from ultra pro so I just compare this mat with the ultra pro play mat from the fate reforge that my friend got. The play mat come with a cardboard packaging in a triangle shape and also the ultra pro wording on it. This mat was bought online as the local shop here does not carry this mat and it cost me about $45 bnd with shipping.

IMG_3604

I got my self the nissa artwork as I feel it has a nice art work than the rest of the origin planeswalker artwork mat. one thing that I notice is that this mat is thinner than the ultra pro mat that my friend have. to me that is not a bad thing as it is easy to roll up and put in the ultra pro tube for the mat. I try to roll up my friend mat before and you need to roll it up nicely for it to fit in the tube. So far I got no complain with the printing of the mat and the quality, I play a few game with it and it feel nice compare to my other mat. Well maybe this is a new mat we will see how it feel after a few more use.

1 comments:

JimmyG said...

Yeah the Nissa mat definitely has the best art of any Origins mat. Liliana would come a close 2nd though

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © My Gaiden