Saturday, 16 June 2012

Airbrush cleaning kit

The cleaning kit are actually the metal brush for cleaning the airbrush inner part and this 1 come in just in the nick of time as my airbrush was clog up today due to the paint was not properly thinned.

 

This is the packaging for the kit.

IMG_5854

 

The inside is actually just 5 metal brush in different size for different part of the airbrush.

IMG_5855

 

This kit i got it from a singapore base online shop “Hobbymate” and it cost only $5 sg dollar without the shipping. it is a must have kit for me for cleaning an airbrush easily.

 

 

-E-

2 comments:

web designer said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!



Web Design Singapore

Web Design Singapore said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u...



Web Design Singapore

Post a Comment

My Gaiden © 2009 Template by:
mygaiden